The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jimmy Fingers e-book price increase (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi!

Due to recent events, some of my ebook manuscripts will be experiencing a price increase very soon.

Although I've always done this stuff for the love of the art and the connection to other performers, this will be necessary for reasons that will become evident soon.

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to everyone who has ordered, and, especially, the ones who have used my material to add value and enjoyment to their performances.

Those of you using the material know what I'm talking about. I've always heard that the prices were way too low. Now, in the situation that I'm finding myself in, I agree.

I'm not about hoarding the secrets of magic, even when they're my own effects. But, many customers of mine obviously bought the effects that I sell because they wanted their own acts to have a different feel or appeal than other mentalists. I am having to protect the distribution of these pieces from access that is way too open at this time. I am having to protect the integrity of these effects.

This is why I'm going to let the current prices ride for a few more days, until the awareness of the material becomes universal.

I also do need the money. Whether you buy before or after the price increase, please know that you are supporting me, and how important and special that is to me. I will not be able to do performances during my busiest season this year, and I will only be surviving on the funds raised by my books. All of you know that I don't just dump out a book a week. I'm not like that. I only publish when I feel that the material is of value.

Please be considerate when addressing this issue. I know that some people, including myself, are sensitive to rising prices. Just understand that the prices for these manuscripts have been way too low for too long. In my opinion, and in the opinions of many others.

Thanks again for all of your support,

Jimmy
http://www.jimmyfingers.com
http://www.standingbetweenobjects.com
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Jimmy,

I hope your situation is not one to worry about... I ordered two items, your material is great!

All the best
Eric
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Good luck - hope you make it . . .
Cards never lie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jimmy Fingers e-book price increase (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL