The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2007 entrée: Daryl » » Daryl's Ambitious Card Omnibus re-release? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Hey Daryl,

I want to say thank you for releasing some excellent material through the years. I learned a lot from you. Your a legend and definitely one of the best teachers in magic.

I was wondering if your Ambitious Card Omnibus book will ever be re-released? If so, would you know roughly when?

Thanks Daryl!
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
It was fun meeting Bob Girardi, photographer for the book, at MagicLive. What a truly nice guy and his son, Kenny, was equally a gentleman.

If Daryl is hanging out with guys like these, he has to be alright! Smile

What a great book, and one of my first Magic purchases.

RevJohn
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Hanging out with Daryl is a blast; the only downside was the pub we were at didn't sell pitchers. I too would be interested in seeing this book re-released.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Id love to get the book a friend of mine has it and its great
Daryl Easton
View Profile
1955 - 2017
174 Posts

Profile of Daryl Easton
I do not suspect that I will be re-releasing the Ambitious Card Omnibus, at least not in the near future. I think that videos and DVD’s can teach this material much more clearly. Stephen Minch wrote the book and I think he did an excellent job.
RevJohn, well said! Bob Girardi and Kenny are great guys! I’m happy to say that Bob and I have been friends for more than 20 years and I’ve know Kenny since the day he was born.
I think I’ll save book writing for topics that don’t communicate well on video - theory, creativity, routine construction, etc.
Daryl - The Magician's Magician

www.Daryl.net
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Well I hope you change your mind. maybe I'm old fashioned at my young age of 25 but I like books better Smile
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
What was in the book?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Like every move you could ever need for the routine
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Quote:
On 2007-09-21 11:42, Daryl Easton wrote:
I think I’ll save book writing for topics that don’t communicate well on video - theory, creativity, routine construction, etc.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would like to study your thoughts on those subjects. I hope you consider it.
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
I happen to own Ambitious Card Omnibus, and I'm grateful that I do. I think it's an excellent resource.

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Quote:
On 2007-09-26 13:42, Carrie Sue wrote:
I happen to own Ambitious Card Omnibus, and I'm grateful that I do. I think it's an excellent resource.

Carrie

I have it too, and I agree with you Carrie.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
MagicMichealMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
349 Posts

Profile of MagicMichealMan
Hi Daryl...

I just wanted to say I went to your lecture in Victoria....I was the kid with the broken wrist....I loved you lecture!

you are THE BEST lecturer in the world! I could watch you again and again!!!

My personal favourite trick of yours is the colour changing knives....but I don't have one because you don't sell them any more.

I hope I will get the chance to see you again!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2007 entrée: Daryl » » Daryl's Ambitious Card Omnibus re-release? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL