The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2007 entrée: Daryl » » Lecture dates » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Hello Daryl,

Thanks again for being on the Café this week and for your contribution to the Art of Magic.

Unfortunately, I'd missed your lecture in Long Island New York with the L.I Mystics. Will you be lecturing (in the US) any time soon?

Thanks

Bosco
Daryl Easton
View Profile
1955 - 2017
174 Posts

Profile of Daryl Easton
Bosco: Yes, I’ll be lecturing and performing a one day magic convention in Kutztown (between Philadelphia and Allentown, PA) on November 10, 2007.
Daryl - The Magician's Magician

www.Daryl.net
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Sounds great Daryl! Great magic and good PA. Dutch Style family cooking...Yummo Smile!

Bosco
VasMagic
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of VasMagic
Daryl do you know if you will be lecutering for joe's again from misdirections magic shop
Daryl Easton
View Profile
1955 - 2017
174 Posts

Profile of Daryl Easton
I have nothing planned for Misdirections Magic Shop at the moment. Having said that, Joe Pon is one of my very favorite magic shop owners and I'll work with him at any time and at any place.
Daryl - The Magician's Magician

www.Daryl.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2007 entrée: Daryl » » Lecture dates » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL