The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Master's Edition Card Clip?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sk8erBoi9305
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Sk8erBoi9305
Do the Master's Edition card clips from ellusionist work well on a master's deck without the jokers and stuff in it?
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Yes they do, it doesn't actually protect your cards. Its just a piece of eye candy. If you really want a card clip that will protect, get joe porpers which is what I would rec.
Sk8erBoi9305
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Sk8erBoi9305
Does it at least stop the cards from getting warped in your pocket??
J.Robert
View Profile
Loyal user
Gettysburg, PA
240 Posts

Profile of J.Robert
It will eventually wear a hole in your pants. I keep mine in my back pocket and my wife makes fun of me, other guys have "skoal rings", I have permanent marks in my pants from my cards. I also have and use Porper's clip, it keeps the cards in better shape and is a little easier on the pocket. But sometimes I just like to switch it up and use the Ellusionist clip.
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Quote:
On 2007-10-23 19:42, Sk8erBoi9305 wrote:
Does it at least stop the cards from getting warped in your pocket??

A lil bit, I honestly don't count on the card clip for ANY protection since it its main purpose is for eye candy. like I said, just add 10 bucks and get the porper card clip. It is THE best!
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Joe porper all the way
Cards never lie
Sk8erBoi9305
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Sk8erBoi9305
Hmmm.... so porper it is!! I actually had one before but it was stolen. I had the like bigger size ment for the black tigers or w/e. should I get that size or the regular?
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Get the bigger one, as it can fit the master deck and the BT - if you are using them. If not, get the smaller one.

However, you can still use the bigger one for normal bikes, if you add 2 or 3 additional cards to the deck.
Andy
Cards never lie
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
If you live somewhere where it's not warm or humid, all card clips are mostly eye candy. Somewhere where you always need a jacket. The card box goes into your jacket pocket. Where it will survive until the cards are worn out from use. Smile
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
Jason Fleming
View Profile
Veteran user
Marooned, Hawaii
374 Posts

Profile of Jason Fleming
They don't even add much value in a place that is hot and humid. They are good for telling different decks apart if you need to "label" them for some reason. Or for looking cool as eye candy. Or for use as an emergency bludgeon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Master's Edition Card Clip?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL