The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Flaming fingertips.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Ok guys, I'm sure this has been discussed before, ive heard about a method for doing this where you dip your fingers in a solution of washing up liquid and bit of water and you can light it, so the substance burns itslef away without burning you. anyone familar with this or care to share more info?. pm me if you wish.
if not whats the best way to have flames on your fingertips,? fire magic is new to me so I apologise if that question misses something obvious!!

cheers,

d.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
PMing you...
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
I`m also try to figure out a way to do this. I`m not planning to perform this now but in curious.
Could I get some help on this? i`ve thinked and searched but I cant find it.
I`m not trying to figure out every effects in magic. Im just curious on this.
Sindre
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Sindre
PS: I`m not gonna mess around fith fire. I`m just curious.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Zel gel and Zel fuel is the best way I've ever found to do this safely. It's expensive though as you have to buy in large quantities. It's also a little messy and you need to make absolutely certain that the flames are out when you think they're out. If someone could find something better I would be very happy!!
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
http://www.shaunyee.com
Cold fire is a substance that burns lower than regular lighter fluid. It can be used on all natural fiber such as cotton it will not burn it.I use it. I light my fingers on fire with it and or with the lighter fluid for a few seconds the audience loves to wath this. Of course since I've had a few fire accident my hands are rather tollerant now. This company also has colored lighter fluid to be applied in various circumstances. It's in Italy Milan,chech it out.
phanga
View Profile
New user
Mozambique
4 Posts

Profile of phanga
Well my friends I have COLD FIRE here in my house ... and let me tell you some thing ...... IT BURN .... you only can stay 3 seconds with the flames in you tips.

Dissapointing ... I buy in Portugal ... and the don´t explain that you cannot stay more than 3-5 seconds!

Cold is not cold
I don´t speack inglesh!!
Gork
View Profile
New user
Germany
70 Posts

Profile of Gork
Where might I look for "Zel gel" and "Zel fuel"? Could not find any about it?
Gork
View Profile
New user
Germany
70 Posts

Profile of Gork
Found it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Flaming fingertips.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL