The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » BEE's (where to find them) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman123
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of magicman123
Can anyone tell me what store they buy their Bees at? Walmart used to be the only place I could find them, but now all they have are bikes.
Thanks
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Walmart also has "Vegas" brand cards from Harbro, probably the finest quality paper decks made anywhere. They are about 20% thicker (and consequently stiffer) than Bees, but they have an attractive all-over back pattern and a superb coating that lasts a LONG time.
You have probably avoided these as they are printed in China, but they are coated in the US, and every deck I have bought has been perfectly cut. The paper they are printed on is a German import, and is the best I have ever seen.
Don't confuse these with the silver backed "Vegas" decks sold in Canada, which are seriously inferior. They are made by the same company, but the quality is nowhere near as good. The paper is typical Chinese dreck and the cards are poorly cut.
Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Bee's shouldn't be that hard to find. Most supermarkets sell bee's as well as bikes and a few other cards.

If you can't find them in a supermarket try on line The gamblers general store in Las Vegas is one place you can order them from.

Randy
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
686 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
How about a liquor store or gun shop? That's where I get mine.
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
card cheat
View Profile
Elite user
426 Posts

Profile of card cheat
Now that's a GREAT combo:

Liquor, guns and cards.

Add a paycheck or two and you've got yourself a homicide.

CC
reasons14
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of reasons14
I'n not really a fan of the vegas decks. I do recommend that you buy a few to practice with as they have appeared in some home games I have played at. But like Don said, they do last a long time.

I do believe they have some Bee's at Walgreens.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
I get Bees and Bicycles at my local drug store.

As far as I can tell Aviators are easier to find in the south and Tally Ho in the west coat.

But, Bees seem to be universal and I find them all over the USA....mainy in drug stores.

Funny how drug store chains carry different cards in diffeent parts of the country Smile

Note: Be careful with Cosco, etc. because they sometimes have Chinese knock-offs and they are not a good quality card.
Long Island,

New York
oddsmaker
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of oddsmaker
Try walgreens if not your local drug store should have them.
card cheat
View Profile
Elite user
426 Posts

Profile of card cheat
And you could also try your local drugstore.

Ooh! Also, try Walgreen's.

CC
MagiCaleb
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of MagiCaleb
You know, there's also a thing called "Online Stores". Just get them off penguinmagic, ellusionist, heck, even eBay!!!

I don't really use bee's. I've tried tally ho's, and they work nicley, but IM A BIKER MAN!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » BEE's (where to find them) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL