The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Final Cut (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
MagicSmith use to sell this but they don't anymore. Does anyone know where I could find this? Effect: Get ready for some PG rated Close-up GORE!! An attractive pocket knife is introduced to an unsuspecting thumb in this masterpiece of modern horror. Get ready for some 'EEIUUU's' and 'YUUUCK's' as you cut your thumb, releasing an ominous crimson flow of blood. They'll be shocked when the thumb heals itself for an unforgettable ending. A diabolical principal allows you to repeat this stunt as many times as you like.
§kitch
Jon Raiker
View Profile
New user
Florida
70 Posts

Profile of Jon Raiker
I believe it's on Steve Fearson's "Party Magic" video. Hope this helps.

Jon
rolandblais
View Profile
New user
Fernley, NV
6 Posts

Profile of rolandblais
I bought this a few years ago. Came with a knife & extra gimmicks. Its ok, my ex wasn't that impressed (now need thru the arm, that impressed her...)

Its really not that gory, and using the term "flow" doesn't adequately describe how the blood looks....

I'll see if I can't find it and maybe make a quick mpg if you're still interested in the effect.

Peace,
r
mentalism101
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
105 Posts

Profile of mentalism101
There is a far better and gimmick free version of this effect in John Fisher's book Body Magic (the book is discussed in the archives).

It is Body Trick 95. You are seen to cut youself with a sharp knife (real blood!) and when you wipe away the blood there isn't a scratch on you.

It's a great little gory effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Final Cut (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL