The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Puppet-planet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Heya guys...i like this character, fidget, from http://www.puppet-planet.com and I've been trying to contact Michele, the owner. however...its been quite long and 3 emails have been sent. Any one has experience with them?? Does it usually take tat long?? Also, I contacted Dan Payes on his cyclops dummy and seems like he's not doing them anmore...anyone else could do it???
Julian Franklin
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
139 Posts

Profile of Julian Franklin
I ordered a puppet from Michele at the KIDabra conference in August and have still not had anything delivered or even rec'd an e-mail of a photo of the work. When I couldn't get a response from her e-mail and realized that the phone number she gave me had been disconnected I sent an e-mail out to a few event organizers I knew to let them know what had happened (that is: I paid for a puppet and never rec'd it and couldn't get the seller to respond to calls or e-mails).

When I sent that e-mail out I got a single repsonse from Michele with a heart-wrenching story of trouble and woe.

My heart goes out to her, but I still don't have a puppet, still can't get my money back and I still haven't heard back from her after sending additional e-mails.

I have heard from at least three other people that I am not alone in my difficulty working with this company.

BUYER BEWARE!!

Julian Franklin
Educational School Assemblies
Julian Franklin
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
139 Posts

UPDATE: I just got an e-mail from Michele promising a refund. I've also heard from several people who have had very positive dealings with her. Maybe our paths crossed at just the wrong time.
Julian Franklin
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
139 Posts

FYI: I recently received a full refund from Michele at Puppet-Planet. I am glad that the issue has been resolved and Michele and I are both looking forward to putting this behind us.

I wish her all the best as her puppets are (as I've always said) absolutely beautiful.

Julian Franklin
Magic Puppet Shows
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Puppet-planet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL