The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2008 entrée: Rudy Coby » » Not magic at all, but... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
Rudy,

I'll pitch one more time, and see if you take a swing. If not, I'll drop it.

Your mention of the Hard Rock Café in Genii magazine inspired me to make it a point to visit the HR venue in every city I can possibly do so. It has been a fun little hobby, I've seen some really cool stuff and I've never had a bad meal or lousy cup of coffee in any HRC I've ever visited. Although they are a bit "commercial" these days (Cooperstown next to Jacob's Field in Cleveland seems to be a bit more like the days gone by HRC of London and New York) I still enjoy my visits to each and every one.

So, do you still visit the HRC on occaision, or to quote Austin Powers, "Has that train sailed?"

Chris
Rudy Coby
View Profile
V.I.P.
210 Posts

Profile of Rudy Coby
No, I still go all the time - in fact, my favorite hotel in Vegas is still the Hard Rock even though it's off the Strip a little bit.

We get it to go all over the world as after show food on the tour bus, so I'm not the only one who still likes it.

Hard Rock Live at Universal Studios in Orlando is one of my favorite venues - we actually opened a major US Tour there a few months ago.

I don't collect all the t-shirts and stuff anymore because I just don't have the room.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2008 entrée: Rudy Coby » » Not magic at all, but... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL