The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Silk to ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Edsel Chiu
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong / Los Angeles
325 Posts

Profile of Edsel Chiu
Does anyone have any suggestions where would be a great place to purchase silk to ball?

Thanks in advance.

Edsel,
"If there is magic, let it be an art." - William Shakespeare
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I bought my automatic silk to ball from Tora magic. I am not sure who is the manufacture, but quality is good.
Mike McEathron
View Profile
Regular user
Peterborough Ontario Canada
163 Posts

Profile of Mike McEathron
I have one from them too (Tora) I got it years a go at

Abbotts Get together
Nice quality I have had mine for may years and still works like new.

Mike
ReDeFiNe
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
275 Posts

Profile of ReDeFiNe
Tora's silk to ball is from Stolina Magic in Germany who is the same person who use to make the Magic Hands Silk to Ball.

There is also another model made by a Taiwan Magician which is very good quality and matches the size of a 1 3/4 Fakini Ball. Fukai from Japan also carries the same model Silk to Ball.

Jeremy
Jeremy Pei
www.TheSocialMagician.com

For Magicians by Magicians
www.RedefineMagicOutlet.com
glennmagi
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of glennmagi
I have never seen anyone mention this but, the best ones I've ever got are from AliExpres. Search electric silk to ball. These are with a rechargeable battery via a USB plug. Only about $35.00. I spray them with a rubber spray and I manipulate them just fine.
thebear
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of thebear
I need help on the performance. the wind up ones that I purchased, came with no instructions. handling issues please help
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
DON'T have your finger near the hook, when you press the button!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
thebear
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of thebear
I have the ones that wind up and have magnets. do they lock after wind up? do I take off the winding mech, please help with handling.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2017, thebear wrote:
I have the ones that wind up and have magnets. do they lock after wind up? do I take off the winding mech, please help with handling.

They don't all work exactly the same, if you purchased from China, then you are on your own to figure out how to operate it.

You cannot posts question on operation and secrets on an open forum. When you get 50 posts you can inquire in the secret section.

Please read the rules for the Café. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Silk to ball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL