The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Odd or custom items for sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I'm sure this has been asked, but what is the best way to show an item you are selling when the item is not something that is on a website that a person can link to.

For instance, while I was recovering from a serious illness, I spent a lot of time building things including a large 3' X 2' X 1/2" close up table that I really can't use (since I built 3 as a form of physical therapy to speed up my recovery). A description can't really do it justice, since so much care and custom materials were put into it, and I don't have a website set up to link where people can see it. (I really hate to see it go to waste sitting in a closet for years.)

Any ideas?

Jeff
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I've seen people use photobucket as a website to link to. You can upload your pictures there. You can also attach a picture to your post here, however, be mindful of the size restrictions. The limitations are stated right below the 'attachment' box when you post the thread. But just in case, the limits are as follows:

Size: 75KB (no 1080 x 1080 resolutions)
Width: 500 pixels
Height: 300 pixels
Valid File Types: doc, gif, jpg, pdf, rtf, txt, and zip

Hope that helps you out.

Steven
Coram Deo
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I'll certainly check that out and give it a try.

Thanks,

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Odd or custom items for sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL