The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2008 entrée: Stan Allen » » Experienced any good magic lately? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nornb
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of nornb
Hello,
Have you seen or experienced any good magic lately that you would like to tell us about on this forum?

On a similar vein are there any performers and/or magicians from the past that you miss not getting to see perform now?

Many thanks.
All the best,
Norn
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Norn...

Great questions. I wished we had them earlier in the week to generate conversation on this subject. I enjoyed the big winners at Louisville, certainly. I also found Dave Kaplan to be refreshing. There were others compeing that were excellenet, but they don't come to mind, as I had seen them before.

As to past performers I wished I had seen live... two come to mind: Cardini and Roy Benson. I'm sure there are many more, but it's Sunday night, and tomorrow's the first day of school... so I'm stealing a bit of time to wrap this up.

Maybe others can chime in on this..

Thanks, again.

Stan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2008 entrée: Stan Allen » » Experienced any good magic lately? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL