The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Silent Butler frm Precision » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Just visit the site and email to Dave for a few questions. The "Silent Butler" is starting for pre-order 2nd of Oct.

Dave said that there will be a demo on his site pretty soon and discount may be given to current customer.

The idea of using "topit" with T-shirt and short interesting me. It also come with 3 bags for larger object vanishing and other effects. Sound promising.

I probably will order one if the demo proved it is good as the adv. Will also give a review here after I got it.

Cheers
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Just would like to make some correction.

The 3 bags are actually sold seperate for other effects such as vanish object to pocket or shoe etc.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
Here is the advertisement.
Silent Butler

The Silent Butler, is the New 21st Century Topit!

The beauty of this device is that it gives you the ability to Vanish items, Produce Items or really clean up pretty much ANYTHING!

Silent Butler combines two techniques... lapping and topiting. If you think of the principle of the Topit, imagine how much easier it is when the Topit is right in front of you, the Silent Butler also gives you the ability to use lapping techniques while standing.

Using the Silent Butler...

is about as simple as it gets.

Installation is important, you don't want to see bunching, crunching, or have stitching to show, also who wants to hire an expensive seamstress.

With the Basic Silent Butler there isn't any sewing required and the Butler can be set up in just minutes. One size will fit all and there is no jacket required (can even be done in shorts and a t-shirt).

This could very very easily become part of almost every magicians arsenal, and in time I have no doubt it will, which is good - but bad! I wanted to keep this all to myself!

The Basic Silent Butler comes complete.

Pre-Sale October 2nd

Delivering October 12th

Basic Silent Butler Our Price $69.99

Options for the Basic Butler

Three optional bags will be produced as attachments for Silent Butler. These Bags are not part of the Basic Silent Butler.

1. This bag has no holes in it and is designed to just catch or hold heavy load items.

2. The second, has two holes in it for instant pocket retrieval of items.

3. The final bag has one hole in it for pocket retrieval and a shoot/sleeve that goes to the shoe for effects like Interlace.

Individual Bags will be in the $30.00 range and sold separately.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Silent butler is out!!

But there is no demo yet. Normally I won't buy without demo because adv copy is not always accurate.

But since it is frm Precision magic, I will take the risk. It never disappointed me in the past.
ps,, funny though, I found the most arguable products - omega reel, one of my most satified product frm Dave?!

And I will give my review once received it for those who prefer to play it safe. But I doubt that I will be the first reviewer because of the oversea shipment.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
I put my order in and I can hardly stand the wait.
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
I remember hearing about this. I really hope you all really enjoy it. Reviews please!
I've been training these cards since they were small.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
If it is still what it was going to be last time they were going to release this, this is much like the workeroo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Silent Butler frm Precision » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL