The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2008 entrée: Homer Liwag » » Homer, thank you very much! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Thanks for coming to the Café and sharing your knowledge and letting us have a peek into your world. It's been a joy to read your answers and you've helped everyone think more about their magic.

And a BIG thanks to you for having such an incredible sense of humor!

Best wishes and continued success to you!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Homer Liwag
View Profile
V.I.P.
223 Posts

Profile of Homer Liwag
Thanks back to you! Your great sense of humor and off-beat sarcasm I appreciate immensely. I've learned a lot over the last week and met some interesting folks.

Thanks,

Homer
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Homer,
I want to express my thanks as well. I have been a fan from the moment I saw your effect (Coin One) performed by a magician in Seattle. I just had to learn more about your magic. I am glad you finally came out of the woodwork. It has been a fun week and I appreciate everything you have contributed to our art. You, David, and Chris have all changed the paths of magic in the last 15 years. I can't wait to see what you 3 have in store for the future. If you guys ever travel to Portland again for a show, give me a heads up.

Brian Proctor
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Thanks, Homer. The last time Big C came to town for a show, I spoke to you briefly outside the theatre. Unfortunately, I didn't know who you were at the time, but I've since followed what you've done through magazine articles, etc. I'm glad you could take the time from your busy schedule to answer our questions, and I hope to meet you again in the future.

All the best.... Smile
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Homer Liwag
View Profile
V.I.P.
223 Posts

Profile of Homer Liwag
Thanks Brian and thanks Michael. It has been a great week and its been some late nights answering questions, but it was all worth it.

Homer
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks again for sharing with us Homer - most appreciated. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2008 entrée: Homer Liwag » » Homer, thank you very much! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL