The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help! Which Card to Wallet was it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Hi,
I hope someone out there can help me. About 6 years ago I purchased a CTW, it
was from a shop called Selly Oak Juggling(Birmingham, UK) . The magician working there was Simon Beckett, this shop no longer sells magic. No help there.
I lost the wallet and would like to by another but can not find a stockist anywhere.
It was black leather, normal size. When opened it had credit card slots on the left and
a little see through clear plastic Window on the right with a zip and a half a card inside displayed. On the right hand side on the outside was a flap of leather for loading the card. I raelly miss it.
Any Ideas Guys?
Thanks
Kevin Wiese
View Profile
Regular user
Richmond, Va.
187 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wiese
Sounds like a Switchback Wallet. I have one I used to use frequently. Clever principle for a card to wallet. Here's the description from Hank Lee's website:

http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php......0&page=3
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Yes!!
Thanks very much Kevin, that's exactly what I was after. I will get another one.
Unless you know of a better one I could purchase?
Thanks again.
Kevin Wiese
View Profile
Regular user
Richmond, Va.
187 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wiese
I don't know of any other wallet using that particular principle. I did a Google search and the Switchback Wallet looks to be in short supply. Hank Lee's in Boston is the only dealer I saw that still has it. Maybe you could contact Keith Bennett directly. Good luck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help! Which Card to Wallet was it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL