The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Fun twist on wild card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Oh I should add with reference to wild card with glasses of wine, the idea had been floating around in my head for years. Those with my book "Small But Deadly" can see in the Bizarre Packet Tricks chapter when discussing Luck of Lucretia I mention the idea of a wild card plot with wine glasses, though there I was thinking on the Lucretia theme and poison.

Paul.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Paul

I get your point. Thanks for taking the trouble to answer my post.

Al Leech had a handling for the glide called the Snide (if I remember the name correctly) that any beginner can perform and which IMHO looks better.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
robini
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
684 Posts

Profile of robini
Quote:
On 2009-02-06 11:39, Lawrence O wrote:
Al Leech had a handling for the glide called the Snide (if I remember the name correctly) that any beginner can perform and which IMHO looks better.

Yep, the Snide. It's described in his book Super Card Man Stuff (one of a small handful of my books currently accessible, most of my library currently packed in boxes for moving).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Fun twist on wild card (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL