The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Color Changing Paddles Plus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
This effect is basically "Poker Chip Polka" with paddle handles.

Imagine performing a two handed paddle routine beginning with a black paddle in the left hand which can be shown on both sides and a white paddle in the right hand which can also be shown on both sides. Suddenly both paddles become black, then both become white then the colors jump back and forth from side to side then the left paddle turns red on both sides then the right paddle turns green on both sides then the left paddle turns blue on both sides then the right paddle turns yellow on both sides and finally 4 separate colors are revealed to your audience as they inspect the paddles themselves.

This effect is not one but an orchestra of eye popping transpositions and color changes capable of endless combinations and routines. Extremely visual and probably one of the best if not the best paddle effect I have ever seen. A real crowd pleaser and reputation maker. These can be found at http://www.empiremagic.com/.
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Are the paddles made of plastic? If it is, I think the silver will come off over time.
Bernard Sim
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Actually, the paddles themselves are made of plastic and the inserts out of acrylic. I've had them for awhile and have used them pretty extensively and have experienced no such thing. The silver color doesn't appear to be something that will come off over time. They're pretty well made and I've seen them priced as low as $9.99.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Color Changing Paddles Plus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL