The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Gaffed effect from this video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lloyd_SG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Lloyd_SG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSMch7mzVNk

Does anyknows the gaffed deck the magicians used from the above video? The deck where he shrank the deck case to a small one and eventually shrank the entie deck except the selection and then restore the entie deck back to the orginal size execpt the selection.

I think this is will make a nice opener to start in a close up magic.
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
Mike Powers: DIMINISHING RETURNS
http://www.mallofmagic.com/prodpag2.html

Highly recommended!
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
Lloyd_SG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Lloyd_SG
Thanks for your reply and recommendation.

That has all solved my doubts and curiousity.
Troels
View Profile
Loyal user
Denmark
205 Posts

Profile of Troels
In fact you have to buy twoo separate effects:
1) John Cornelius: The Shrinking Card Case
2) Mike Powers: Diminishing Returns

But they are worth it! They play so wonderful together. As if they were created for each other.

But I don't think the presentation at this video makes it justice. It could be presented as a very interesting demonstration of cards with strange properties.
I have made a post with a lengthy desciption of my presentation. Do a Café search for Diminishing Returns

Just one little detail here: when the chosen normal size card is replaced in the row of small size cards, place it above a picture card. When you ribbon spread the cards to show the chosen card shrunken between the normal size cards, its smaller size will be shown more visibly on the colored background of the court card.

Trolle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Gaffed effect from this video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL