The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Three Porper Clip Questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LDM
View Profile
Loyal user
Upstate New York
278 Posts

Profile of LDM
Three quick questions:

1. For the standard Porper Clip using a standard Bicycle deck, how many cards are "supposed" to be used? Just 52? Include one Joker; include them both?

2. What is the proper insertion method into the clip? I know this probably makes little difference but I do find that the cardboard case is affected differently if I insert it into the clip from the side than when I do so from the bottom.

3. I find that, even when I remove the sticky residue left behind by the cardboard box's sticker, some residue is left on the Porper Clip's inside after multiple insertions and removal. Any way to prevent this?

Thanks.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
1)52-54 works just fine
2)I slip em in from the side
3)Don't peal the sticker off! Tear, cut or bend it over. I guess you could use a little alcohol to wipe the sticky off the box after you peal the sticker if ya want!

Hope that helps
DanielvdHaar
View Profile
New user
The Hague, Netherlands
37 Posts

Profile of DanielvdHaar
1. They are supposed to be snug. It depends on the deck but I usually add the jokers plus an add card if necessary.
2. I too insert the box in from the side, if you don't you can damage the flap of the box.
3. One way is to completely peel of the sticker and remove the residue with the sticker itself, just stick and unstick it a dozen times and you'll notice the sticky residue on the box sticks to the sticker. If that makes sense!
The other way is to cut the sticker in a straight line and cut out the little half moon so there's no sticker overlapping.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Three Porper Clip Questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL