The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Magician in my area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stormymagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of stormymagic
Anyone know if theres any other magicians in Vallejo,CA. I know theres a lot in San Francisco and a lot of them realy great mind you. But that's a bit of a commute. If you know of anyone or if there is a Ring close to me please feel free to post or contact me. I mostly do steet magic/close-up; I have performed stage magic and or assisted other magicians in the past with setups and ideas; I'm 22 year of age and have been practicing and seriously involved with performing magic since I got my first kid magic set at 8 year old.
Heres my non-business and personal e-mail. spindela@gmail.com
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, I have taken the liberty of sending your information privately to Sindie Richison at the I.B.M. office and I've asked her to send you the information you are asking for. Hope this will get you in touch with magicians in your area.

Best of luck in your quest and keep a dream in the making.

Maria Ibanez
stormymagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of stormymagic
Quote:
On 2008-12-04 10:35, Merlina wrote:
Greetings, I have taken the liberty of sending your information privately to Sindie Richison at the I.B.M. office and I've asked her to send you the information you are asking for. Hope this will get you in touch with magicians in your area.

Best of luck in your quest and keep a dream in the making.

Maria Ibanez

I greatly appericate it; that was kind of you. Thank you once again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Magician in my area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL