The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Qualatex vs. Betallatex (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
You guys prefer one of the other? I know a couple of people that swear by Betallatex, but I've never even used them. What say you?
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Steve Yarosko
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Steve Yarosko
I primarily prefer Qualatex except for a few colors. I prefer the black Betallatex over the Qualetex black. I like some of the Betallatex colors, so I use them all the time. I use the Betallatex mettalic periwinkle for a few sculptures I do. I also use Betallatex for special shapes like the small bear head for Winnie the Pooh. I primarily use Qualatex standard colors.

Steve
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I always used the Qualitex until I got a bad batch. It was then that I found that you could buy solid color Bellatex in bags of 50 so that you don't have to stock as many of the seldom used colors. I started using Bellatex this past summer, and really like them. They seem to be a little ticker than the Q balloons and I find that I get less breakage. I used them when I busked this past Saturday night. the temperature was low, (30 degrees or so), and I went from the street into the restaurants. I didn't have one B balloon break
montymagi
View Profile
Special user
Slidell La
752 Posts

Profile of montymagi
Whats the best source for Bellatex balloons?
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I've been getting my Bellatex balloons from TMyers, ame place as I get the Qualitex.
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Who is ever closest to you ...

Tmyers
Larocks
Lauderdale Paper and Balloons
Balloons to you

And gives you the best service all of the above I have had great relationships with.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
lpmorgens
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of lpmorgens
Balloonacyonline is a great source for Betallatex.

I do find the Qualatex Brown is much nice than the Betallatex Chocolate Brown, which I find to be pearlish and gray tinted.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I haven't used Betallatex. Here my choice is between Qualatex and Sempterex. I go for Sempterex because the quality is so much superior.
Robynhood
View Profile
Regular user
Charleston, SC
166 Posts

Profile of Robynhood
I used nothing but Qualatex for 4 years and then they started getting thin. So I tried Betalletex on the advice from Stretch the Balloon Dude, and omg Betalletexis so much better. Stronger and a little bit longer.
lpmorgens
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of lpmorgens
Sempterex is the same company as Betallic. they are they same product.
lpmorgens
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of lpmorgens
Does anyone know of any company that makes a Navy Blue 260? not the dark blue that Qualatex makes... that is really a royal blue. I am looking for a true, DARK navy or midnight blue. The only one I found was by BKLatex, and so far every balloon has popped, just making pinch twists.... These balloons are useless. Any leads to any other balloon company out there would be greatly appreciated... I really need NAVY. Thanks,
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
I don't know any company that makes navy blue. If you can't find one, and you absolutely need navy blue, you could try double stuffing. Maybe stuff a black balloon into the dark blue balloon to see if that color will work for you. Good luck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Qualatex vs. Betallatex (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL