The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » A Prayer Request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this. Did not see anywhere else on the Café' to ask this. I have recently rededicated my life to Christ and am very excited about it. I would love to be able to use the magic I do for the service of God. I am praying that God will guide me in this endevor. I don't want to do it simply because I performed magic and now I can perform in churches. I want to minister to people by using the magic. Please pray for me that God will reveal his purpose to me. I do hope this made sense as sometimes my late night typing does not always come through for me. Thank you all.

Steven
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
What a wonderful date to make this "official." I will pray for you, Steven, and I ask the same, since this is very much the same realization I came to over three years ago, but recently gave in to this past year. Isn't it amazing that God can use ANYthing for His glory? There are several wise men who have offered me tremendous guidance here on the Café, and they will for you as well. Praise God, and you will be in my prayers!
Steve
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
What great news! My wife and I will keep you in our prayers as the Lord prepares you for His purpose.

This past year was filled with a lot of questions for me. Making a big move from the big city to a small town in the next province has been a blessing. However, those blessings came with a sacrifice. My wife, my son and I had to leave friends and family behind. We also had to leave our church which we had been a part of for so long, and I had to leave my youth ministry which was really just starting to show growth.

Bonnie and I had a lot of questions, but we believed that the move was the right thing to do. It meant both of us starting over, and starting over is always hard to do when leaving behind everything you've built. There are still a lot of questions for me as we head into the new year. I'm not confidantly sure of where the Lord is leading us. I still run my own business, while Bonnie works from the home. As far as Gospel magic goes, it's been seven months since I last performed, and I'm only booked for August for YFC in Manitoba. The lack of bookings is not a concern. I feel pulled in many different directions, and I'm not sure which way to go. I guess I could use some prayer as well. Smile

My prayers are with you!
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I want to thank yo both for your kind words and encouragement. You know Steve I never realized the date was the beginning of a new time also. God moves!! I will be in prayer for you as well as Dan.I have spoken with a couple of guys here one being Terry Owens. He is very encourageing. You know Dan a move, no matter the distance, is a hard thing for a family. You do have to leave your freinds and family in that area and move to an unknown area to start a new. It is very stressfull and I will be praying for you in that area also. I know that we have an area here on the Café' I beleive is called helping hands or something like that. It is the forum that we can post annoucements about ill family and friends. I wish we had a prayer request area. That would be a wonderful froum to have. Anyway thank you both again and I will be praying for you.

Steven
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Hi steve,

you and I have spoken before and I wanted to again say that I will continue to pray for you and I am excited to see and hear how god will use you in the future to unleash the truth of His love with the lost.

if you need anything or have questions concerning magic and ministry do not hesitate to ask.

have a great and exciting new year my friend!

sam sandler
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » A Prayer Request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL