The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Daniel Madison's: WRATH (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Magic Review: Daniel Madison’s: WRATH

What you receive: You will receive a zip file containing the video and the PDF ready for you to dig into. The download does take a good 20 mins or so because the file size is so large but it just builds up the anticipation!

Initial thoughts: I saw the trick and thought wow! The visuals on this are just beautiful. From the corner of the deck being burned to the reappearance of their card is just such a wicked effect. The patter lines with this I think are excellent and the potential to turn this into a routine that’s larger then it is intended to be are also excellent. I can see this being used as a nice parlour piece with a sad story or something of the sort. Again, the price for a video AND a PDF is just amazing! £10! Magicians lately have been getting so generous in giving us more for our money. The video and PDF are top notch and fantastic quality.

The video: The video is very well put together and teaches you everything you need. The trick will take you about 15-20 mins to make BUT you have to expect to put some time in. You are after all making some sort of trick deck. Personally I think he has gone to in-depth with the method and I think one or two points in the trick can be avoided and only get in the way. (Hopefully those who own this will know what I mean)

The PDF: Again, very well produced and gives clear instructions on making a performing the trick.

The trick: The effect plays fantastically. Again I think the potential with this is far greater then perhaps first thought. I think with the right lighting and patter, this would be excellent. Along with Mr Sankeys, ‘In a Flash’ (A true classic) you can make up a nice lil routine. It’s very easy to perform. The angles are absolutely genius. An easy deck to work with and just an overall wicked effect.

Summary: A fantastic trick with lots of potential. Easy to perform. May take a little time to make the effect but it’s worth it in the end. The price is just fantastic. So much fun for so little money! Probably one of Daniel Madison’s better releases and one I was glad to pick up and make!

Available from his website at http://www.DanielMadison.co.uk

Best Wishes,

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
palmtreemagic!
View Profile
Loyal user
Everywhere and wherever
261 Posts

Profile of palmtreemagic!
That was probably the most annoying demo video I've ever seen, but very nice trick otherwise. The restoration is really cool!
Unleashing the moment of astonishment, one impromptu situation at a time.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Couldn't agree more with palmtreemagic.... the demo really prevents me from enjoying the demo...
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
The Demo is very odd but that's daniel Madison's style! Luckily the explination video is very normal although daniel does voice over for it and his voice isn't the most interesting tone. (sorry dan)

Jamie
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Daniel Madison's: WRATH (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL