The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2009 entrée: Bob Sheets » » "cubes" effect in your avatar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Bob,

What's the name of the cubes effect shown in your avatar? I've seen it performed only once and it was quite amazing! Do you do this effect? I know you're a man of many magical talents, but I didn't think you performed this sort of stagey/parlor magic. My curiosity is piqued!

Thanks!
Gaddy
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MMAgicMan
View Profile
New user
Fairfax, VA
84 Posts

Profile of MMAgicMan
Bob fried a lot of Tannen's Magic Camp last with his cube act. It's a great piece.
Dalton Jones
BobSheets
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of BobSheets
Thanks for thumbs up Dalton. I'll probably show up at the Tannens thang again this year.

The cubes? Cubelibre. One of my favorite routines. It's the story of how I almost burned the house down.I worked on this trick for 10 years. One day I'll share it with ya'll. I'm not ready yet.

Gaddy. I'm a stage magician who does close-up magic. That's what makes my close-up magic stronger. I work up and out. I'm a stage magician who tended bar. Up and out. Always, up and out. One of my other famous stage routines is "Hang em High" my rope through body routine.

In other posts here you'll see I did a one and a half hour stage show with Steve Spill at the Jolly Jester, Brookfarm Inn of Magic and Magicopolis. That would be 30 years, 20 years and 10 years ago. At magic conventions I'm one of the triple threat guys. That's Lecture, Stage, Close-up.

What am I doing now? Hopefully I'll be working your next stage show, private function or corporate event!

Pow! Was that a close or what? Oh yeah baby. Bring it. What else you got?LOL.

bob.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Bob you crack me up!

Please come and lecture for us in San Francisco again soon! People still talk and laugh about the last time you were here!

Gaddy
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I would second that Bob, San Francisco needs another helping of "Bob".

Charlie
BobSheets
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of BobSheets
You're on. I need a Frisco fix. Get those guys talking and we'll get a lecture loop going. bob.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I'd love to see the egg bag and card stab if they're lecture appropriate.
If you're coming to SF, I'll be there. Seems I remember last time you were fooling with the ninja rings after the lecture was over too.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2009 entrée: Bob Sheets » » "cubes" effect in your avatar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL