The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Four Star Packet Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daston
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Daston
Hello everyone! I am a new member and very excited about this website. I am looking for an old favorite of mine. I have had no luck in any searches and any help will of course be greatly appreciated. I describe the effect as follows; A volunteer chooses one of four different cards by sliding it forward from the rest. The cards all have a brilliantly colored star (red, blue, green, and yellow) to choose from on the face side. The finale is when his/her card is shown on the back side, it is not only a different color(blue or orange as I can best remember) from the rest, but contains either a different phrase such as "Your card" or "First Choice" while the phrases on the other three cards seem to be the same. Does this ring a bell with anyone and do you know where I can purchase?
Daston
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Daston
Where can I buy blank packet size cards?
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Blank both sides cards/Double blanks can be purchased from most large magic dealers by the deck. Try Card Collection in the UK for several choices or if in the USA try Royal Magic for a cheaper Bridge sized option.

Paul.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
723 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Sounds like you are describing a variation on a very old, multiple o--- trick. Mine used just three cards and was called Mental Choice. Most magic dealers offer a version of this trick, usually with three choices.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Four Star Packet Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL