The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Folding Cups and Balls (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Just released! A complete C&B/Chop Cup type Routine made from two pages torn from a magazine. No gimmicks used -- just some special new Sleights and Subtlties to add to those you already know. Perform anywhere - anytime.

I send this EBook FREE to the first five members who agree to give me immediate editing feedback. For the rest it's $5.55 at http://www.eversway.com

"the cheapest Cup and Ball you will ever own" -- Also, "the most amazing"

"both the hands and cup shown completely empty between effects"

"the ultimate Final Load! You gift the empty Cup to a spectator and the Ball appears right in his/her hands!"
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
This is an excellent manuscript. It will make you reconsider a lot of things that you can do with a piece of paper. If you are familiar with using a dollar bill for a ball, you can even do that. There is a lot of good thinking here.

Funsway has his own approach to describing the moves and sleights. Once you get the hang of this, you will find that the material is easy to learn and very practical.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
So how do we get it without paying?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
I'll be willing to help, if it helps Smile
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Count me in.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Faulkner
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
249 Posts

Profile of Faulkner
Me too!!!
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Thanks guys --
if your eAddy isn't in your profile you will have to PM it.

Even more thanks to those who immediately purchased it!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I'm having trouble reading past page 10. It looks like a .PDF conversion failure of some kind. Anyone else have similar problems?
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I've sent a new copy to everyone. Let me know if that one isn't OK. I added a new page 10 and then deleted it -- the ghost seems to have gone away.

Thanks all.

Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
Why does it have to be $5.55, why not $5.56, $5.57, or $5.99?

Anyway, I just sent the magical $5.55 and cannot wait to receive it.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is a very solid idea and well defined. Anyone with a modicum of skill should be able to put this together and put it to use.

Well done.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Already a revised FoldCup is available, responsive to many fine suggestions from my new assistants. Also, I am now including the entire text of "Kup & Stone GUIDE" instead of just excerpts. This is 24 pages of Moves, Sleights, Subtleties and Concepts applicable to all C&B and Chop Cup routines. This is a "living" document, continuously being expanded/revised based on documented input from others. You get it FREE with FoldCUp and all pending Cup related eBooks from FunSway -- with lifetime access to upgrades. It ain't perfect, but it's a start. Since it can be opened in a separate Window it serves as an "under the elbow" reference when studying Effect and Routine descriptions. Yes, Bill -- I got rid of the color-codes.

Anyone acquiring FoldCup now will automatically get the "final edition" in a week or two. Thanks for the help.

pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I just paid for the routine, looking forward to read it.

Thank you
Pablo
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
This is wonderful! Some good performance philosophy, too. This could become the Switchcraft of the chop cup world. I am thoroughly impressed with the impromptu nature of this...and the wonderful secret it involves. Overall, this is a very exciting web site and I have already done some further ordering. Best wishes to those involved.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have just completed a PowerPoint Show on the Construction of the FoldCup for any who are visually impaired or wish greater detail. I used a striped piece of paper instead of a magazine page for more visual separation. (an idea seeded by Thomas Wayne)

It is too large for normal Internet, but I can use LargeFile software to send.

Any purchaser who wishes a copy please let me know.

Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The Power Point presentation makes all the difference in the world. If you have any questions about the fold, they are answered here.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Just received the power point and agree that it is excellent. It's nice to see such attention and care go into the product. By the way, funsway's customer relations are also top notch.
Nicholas
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Thanks guys!
All future purchasers of FoldCup will receive a ZIP File via TransferLargeFiles.com containing the:

FoldCup PDF
Kup & Stone GUIDE PDF
Fold PowerPoint Show (viewer available)
a "Read Me First" document explaining how best to "eat the Oreo Cookie"

all previous purchasers and my volunteer assistants will receive the upgraded package in about a week after hearing from all as to further improvements to the presentation of this material.

In one week FoldCup has gone through inception, creation, testing, documentation, marketing, revision, enhancement and production -- and now word of PERFORMANCE on three continents. That's magic!

BlindWizard
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of BlindWizard
How do I go about getting ahold of this. I have been working on a C&B routine for about a year now. No where near ready but any good information on the subject will help.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Available on eversway.com, or drop me a line to funsway@eversway.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Folding Cups and Balls (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL