The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Harry Anderson street magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Any one ever had any experiences with Harry Anderson while he was a street magician?
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
Sure - 25 years ago! I worked in a magic shop in S.F. and Harry used to come in for mouth coils, flash paper and rope - use your imagination! He also worked in a theater I booked people for - The Phoenix Theater of Magic - with his wife Leslie, and did a hilarious escape race with her. (As a note: this was where Penn and Teller did a loooooong run prior to going to Hollywood. They were known then as the Asparagus Valley Cultural Society and had a third member...)He worked a lot at the Magic Cellar Saloon as well. Great comedy, close-up, stand-up, etc. Harry was an all around great performer, even way back then!
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
668 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
I saw him perform 25 years ago as well. I was on an extended feild trip in High School and we visited a Ren Faire outside of Houston I believe. He performed the Rings, a hilarious rendition of the Needle Through Arm and ended with the Card in Orange. His style at that time was similar to Gazzo's today -- absolutely abrasive and thoroughly entertaining.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Harry Anderson street magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL