The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2009 entrée: Guy Bavli » » Dealing with "The question" - is it real? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DN777
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of DN777
Magicians are liars. Well, good ones anyways. I guess it goes double for mentalists. What is your opinion on the subject of answering a question such as "Is this for real or is it a trick?" I don't like dodging questions and until recently, I had a problem with "lying"... I would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Thank you!
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
I think it is all in the perspective. If you are claiming something you are not - it is up to you how deep you want to go... if you are a magician - this solves most as we know it's a trick and we leave it there for the art. Mentalist can be either the one with super natural powers (which I am not and never did) or the one who play tricks on your mind... which leaves it open...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2009 entrée: Guy Bavli » » Dealing with "The question" - is it real? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL