The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Need suggestion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pcl73
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of pcl73
First at all, sorry for my poor english ! I'll try to do my best !

I'm new in magic ... Starting back in april of this year. Now, I do magic show (+/-30min) at wedding while I'm MC and DJ. I have the chance to always work at the same place and I can setup my equipement 1 day before event.

The last trick of my show is to have bride and groom pick a card form a split deck (tell them that if they have a good card, they will be in love forever!) They pick 5 of spades (groom) and jack of heart (bride) so when they join each other, that's wrong !!

At this tie, I pick envelope named "Avoid" and find a Giant 2 of spades .. Hopefully, it's no their card ! I have another envelope named "Love" wich I found a giant Queen of heart ... Not their card.

The last envelope is for "Perfect Love" and it have a weird card; half of 5 of spades and half of jack of heart !

My question is, what can I do to reveal the last envelope ? I want someting big since I can setup this the day before event. I'm thinking about having envelope just start from the ceiling and suddenly appears in my hand .... Or having envelope appears over the head of bride and groom ....

Did someone have some suggestion for me ?

Thanks !
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Can it "appear" under the cake or in a wrapped present on the cake table, to be opened by them?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
pcl73
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of pcl73
Good one !!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Need suggestion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL