The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ultimate Positive Negative! (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2022, ixnay66 wrote:
Hi John.

I paid for a copy of Positive Negative on October 8th. You sent me an email for my email address to get to me and I haven't heard anything since. I'm sure you're probably busy but I sure would appreciate it if you could send me my copy.

Thanks,
Chris

Just for that I'll send you a bonus!!
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Just got this from John a short while back and it's REALLY clever. I'm so happy with my purchase.

Thanks for releasing this to the community, John! Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I thank you my friend.

Pronouns: magician/intuitionist
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2009, Mb217 wrote:
Many times we walk the paths of life and every now & again we happen upon something grande...John's Ultimate Positive Negative is of that genre. Very simple idea but works like a charm. I too have looked at quite a few of these type effects and like some of them even though they use some of the things that John doesn't like but as to the simplicity that he does like, well this is exactly that pretty much and it does not skimp on the amazement.

The instructions are simple enough and directly put. I love when you get a 12pg pdf but don't really have to read that much stuff...Smile John shows you the way with some photos, explains a little plot with patter and the rest is up to you.

This effect is exactly as he puts forth here and worth getting IMHO. As mostly a coin guy, this is another one of those wonderful little out-effects that I believe will help to (easy to me) break up my coin work, much like NFW or Doc Daley's Last Trick. Nothing hard here, just a good new take spit shining an old classic to an even higher gleam. Smile

I would sure like to know what some of the other guys here that have created these kinds of Positive-Negative effects think of what John has done. I know my friend Scott Guinn has one and another good thinker as to this came up with Business Coin-Prediction, both very good takes on this IMHO. I mean would they too think "Ultimate?" They just very well might. Smile

Wish I had caught this for the initial cost but for a few dollars more I think it's still well-worth it. Good job JC. Simple is good. Smile -Mb

I still love this! Smile It’s a real keeper and I still keep a few in my wallet for those special moments that you need something ultimate. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ultimate Positive Negative! (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL