The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » Treasure trove (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
I have a substantial collection of magazines that started as a loan from my one of my mentors.

MAGIC early 1990s to present

GENII 2000 to present

MUM 2005 to present

LINKING RING 2004 to present

After speaking with my mentor, we have both decided it is time to pass these on to an aspiring magician who can use them. I learned a great deal from reading these, and I know they will help someone else on the path to performance.

If anyone who reads this lives in the southwest FLorida/ Gulfcoast Florida area, and is interested in these, PM me. I cannot ship them, as the cost would be astronomical, but I am willing to meet anyone at one of the local interstate exits here in Naples to off load them into their vehicle. These would be a gift, free of charge to the recipient.

Anyone interested ?

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
afuntimevent
View Profile
New user
CT
82 Posts

Profile of afuntimevent
Hi, Mark -
You certainly have a treasure trove of information at your fingertips. I hope some young member takes advantage of your generous offer.

Marlene Clark
S.A.M. National Secretary
S.Y.M. Board of Directors
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
Me too ! Starting to wonder if anyone reads these days ? These are are all sorted and stacked in order, ready for some young magi's research and enjoyment !

Any takers ?????
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
500+ magazines, FREE to any young student of magic who can get their parent or club leader to make the drive to Naples, FL. I am going to post this in another section of the Café soon, since there don't appear to be any Florida youth interested in these. Too bad....

:(

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » Treasure trove (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL