The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Panic vs Hijacked (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Which one has a stronger ending effect? Hijacked is a nice one and I saw in the clip that the cards can be handed to the audience. Panic, in the other hand, also has a strong ending but we cannot give out to the audience. Any more suggestion I could take?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
Where can I see hijacked, Ive never seen it before?
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Panic is NOT about a deck that changes into four cards, it's about the vanish of a deck. The effect does not end with the showing of only four cards, you finish by producing the deck that disappeared. The focus then, is on the mysterious deck that went bye-bye and then came back. Nobody will care about the kings unless you let them be the focus of the effect.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Veroze: Hijacked is sold in almost any magic shop, Jay Sankey is the one who performs it I guess. Show 4 Jacks, audience choose freely any of the Jack, then little flip, all Jacks are gone changing into 4 Aces.

The chosen Jack somehow had traveled into different location (pocket, shoes, envelope, wallet, etc).

Douglas, yeah Panic is a bit challenging because it depends on how you control the audience's focus. IF they only focus on the deck, the 4 Kings are safe. I kinda like it but the thing is, it cannot even been turned on both sides. While Hijacked still allow you to put the cards on the table and you can flip them up and down, they will find nothing.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Ryan Bliss
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Ryan Bliss
You can not hand out the Cards in either effect as both are gaffed. However. I have both effects, and they both are extremely effective. I think that Panic has a greater Theatrical premise. because your vanishing an entire deck, not changing 4 cards. Also, Panic is a transposition between the 4 kings in your pocket and the deck in your hands. I love both effects, but Panic I find gets the best reactions
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Panic vs Hijacked (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL