The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » How did it all start? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Cameron,

How did the myriad number of amazing tricks by you start getting released? How did your go about getting your first DVD (set) published?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Dave Forrest. At the time he and Owen were running BBM together. He was working on the Fresh Mint booklet for me and asked if I would want to do a dvd. I said sure!... Pretty unexciting story to be honest.

I do feel VERY fortunately to have gotten in on the ground floor with both Full52 Productions and Big Blind Media as they are both two of the best companies producing magic these days.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » How did it all start? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL