The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Column In The 2010 British IBM Magazine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
For all of you IBM members "across the pond", just in case you aren't totally sick of my yet, I will have a monthly column in "The Budget" in 2010. The column will feature a new trick every month. Mostly close up but a few of them also play well for stand up shows. And it's not all cards, either... although a lot of it is. Most of the material is stuff that has been previously unreleased or only had a small release. Some of it is updated and improved handlings of previously released material.

As always with my stuff, the emphasis will be on practical, real world material. And just to prove that all of the effects are doable, I will be posting a performance video on my website every month of that month's featured trick. No special codes will be needed. The videos will be there for anyone to see.

For those of you who receive The Budget, I hope you enjoy the column!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
BTW, Stephen Tucker tells me that I might be the only American to have a series in The Budget. He says "might' as he is only about 96.2543212% sure. Bad memory but a god at math.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Column In The 2010 British IBM Magazine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL