The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2009 entrée: Steve Axtell » » AXtrax CDs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I didn't read much about AXtrax CDs and I do know there are some new Café members who don't have a clue about them.

I know they can be used for puppets and the drawing board. Explain how best to uses these CDs.

Dennis

PS. It was wonderful reading all these posts.
Dennis Michael
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Good catch Dennis. AxTrax are very helpful pre-recorded routines that can be used with our puppet characters or the Drawing Board. They are very funny, quite popular and we have a lot of them.

You learn your lines and perform your part live. The voice of the puppet is on the track as well as the music and sound effects.

You can read the scripts here and listen to them free.
http://www.axtell.com/axtrax.html

We produce new routines all the time... They started on cassette back in the 90s then we moved to CDs.... Now we are fading out the CDs and making them instant downloadable Mp3s now. It's been the most requested format yet.
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
By the way you can see actual videos of customers using our AxTrax in their shows on that page too. Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Alex Palombo
View Profile
Regular user
Abington, Pennislyvania
105 Posts

Profile of Alex Palombo
Axtracks rock I use them whith MDB and my puppet
Philadelphia SYM Assembly 96 Member
Magicians' Alliance of Eastern States Member
Smile MAGICIAN DIRECTORY member
Wizzo the wizard
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of Wizzo the wizard
I have a few custom ones made and Steve and his team always does a great job! Well worth it!
Louis
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Yes we do record custom AxTrax as louis said, plus we can write songs if needed.

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2009 entrée: Steve Axtell » » AXtrax CDs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL