The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Wasp IT Spool (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Flyswatter
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Flyswatter
What do I do with it?!

I got it from Penguin awhile ago for free as a promotion product, and now I have 30 ft of Kevlar IT's sitting here. And I'm clueless on how to use this spool. Do I keep it in my pocket? Cut the IT? I'm clueless.

Any advices are welcomed.
Thank you.
AlchemistsWarehouse
View Profile
New user
Drew Tomlinson
4 Posts

Profile of AlchemistsWarehouse
This DVD looks like a good introduction to working with invisible thread.

http://alchemistswarehouse.com/store/mag......read-dvd

Cheers,

Drew
Tricks, Books, DVDs, & More!
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse
Flyswatter
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Flyswatter
Thanks for the reply, however, I have Miracles with Threads with Michael Ammar already. The problem for me is, I don't know what to do with a spool of threads, do I keep the IT's on the spool while using it or...?
Renaldo
View Profile
New user
The Great Pacific NW
83 Posts

Profile of Renaldo
That's a qood question. I hadn't paid any attention to the wasp before this, I thought it was just another thread reel. After watching the video on Penguin's site though, it appears to not be a reel at all, and just a handy carrying spool to help keep IT better organized. It looks like you can use it as an anchor point on you for the IT, or as a spool you pull and break from as needed.
acer
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of acer
Maybe for you, better than the wasp is webmakers professionnal it by Rosenbaum. There is a video clip explaining its utility.
bicycle66
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of bicycle66
I use mine ( I guess I got the same promo reel) as a convient way to carry the IT. I have it the length needed and if a piece breaks then its an easy reset.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Wasp IT Spool (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL