The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pro-Flight Nicholas Einhorn / Bob Swaddling- review (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2014, martysh wrote:
You could bull dog clip it to back pocket.. but better yet ... the leather part has a metal insert.. stick a strong magnet inside you pocket and you can have an easy holdout.

Marty

Magnet idea = genius

Nice martysh!
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Using bull dog clip or using magnet is cool idea. The only problem you need to carry additional things with you. Anyhow I found out clip on your belt is much better, much more secure than hang on your back pocket.
lux
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of lux
I have a question regarding handling Pro-Flite:

Although practising for two weeks now, I'm still struggling with loading the key. The barrel does not lock every time or it unlocks while retrieving the keys out of the pocket.
I have even ordered a 2nd Pro-Flite, because I thought that the thread may have an issue.

Has anyone an advice for me?

This would be great.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2018, lux wrote:
I have a question regarding handling Pro-Flite:

Although practising for two weeks now, I'm still struggling with loading the key.

You're loading a key, not a ring? I can see where a key would be more difficult to load than a finger ring. Try a ring instead!

Quote:
The barrel does not lock every time or it unlocks while retrieving the keys out of the pocket.

You are grabbing the keyring by the lock barrel when you remove it from your back pocket, and locking it fully as you lift it and bring it around to the front. Turn it until it stops. It spins fast so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Jim
lux
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of lux
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2018, J-Mac wrote:
You're loading a key, not a ring?

Sorry, I meant loading a ring, not a key.

Quote:
On Jan 12, 2018, J-Mac wrote:
You are grabbing the keyring by the lock barrel when you remove it from your back pocket, and locking it fully as you lift it and bring it around to the front. Turn it until it stops. It spins fast so it shouldn’t be a problem.

As I'm doing the "Master Grip", I can't lock it while removing it form my back pocket.

But turning the lock twice when locking seems to fix my problem.

Thanks.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Ha anyone found a better fob? I’ve tried a few but they just don’t feel quite right.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
This one is nice. I have a few of these that I use for other key effects.

Hm won't let me paste here on my phone. I'll try again later from my PC.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pro-Flight Nicholas Einhorn / Bob Swaddling- review (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL