The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring #199 Raleigh 2010 Day of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
2010 Day of Magic with Jeff McBride

Through the considerable efforts of Past Int'l President Phil Willmarth, IBM Ring 199 of Raleigh, NC proudly announces it's 2010 Day of Magic with the creative genius of Dan Harlan and the magical mastery of Jeff McBride.

Dan will present his incredible "Creating Magic" lecture at 2:00 PM on Saturday, June 5th.

Jeff McBride will then rock the house with his brilliant Magic Unmasked stage show at 7:00 PM followed by his powerful hands-on lecture at 9:00 PM.

Ala carte pricing for the events are:

* Dan Harlan Lecture $20.00
* Jeff McBride Show [Adult] $30.00
* Jeff McBride Show [Under 12] $15.00
* Jeff McBride Lecture $30.00

Save $15.00 with All Day Admission for:

* Adults $65.00
* Under 12 $50.00

All Day Tickets must be purchased prior to Midnight, June 1, 2010. After this date, Ala Carte Rates will apply. Due to Ring expenses, rates shown apply to Ring members and nonmembers alike.

Then, Jeff will present his hands-on Master Class at 2:00 PM, Sunday, June 6th. This class is limited to 10 participants. The class fee of $125.00 must be paid in advance to hold a seat. No seats will be sold at the door for the master class!!

Lectures, show and master class will be presented at the New Horizon Fellowship, 820 E. Williams St, Apex. Arrangements are being made for discount hotel rooms for out-of-town guests. Please let us know ASAP if you may be interested.

Tickets can be ordered by mail or Paypal. Details will be posted shortly.

Do Not Miss this exciting day of creative and original magic! Plan to Reserve Your Seat NOW!!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Mike Davenport
View Profile
New user
Charlotte, NC
27 Posts

Profile of Mike Davenport
I really want to try and make it. How long is Harlan's lecture? I will be driving the day of and don't know if I can make it by 2. If its a long lecture I might still try to attend a few minutes late.

Thanks,
Mike
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I understand from others who have gone to Dan's lecture that 90 minutes is the average, Mike. There's always a bit of lag time before things start, as well with people settling and socializing before the lecture. I can generally drive from here to Charlotte in a little over 3 hours. Hope that helps!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Time is running out for the Early Bird All-Day Passes for Dan Harlan and Jeff McBride's visit to the North Carolina capital city. All day tickets must be purchased by midnight June 1st. After that, tickets will be sold at the ala carte prices at the door. You really don't want to miss this event!

We still have a couple of seats available for Jeff's Master Class on Sunday, June 6th at 2PM.

All Day and single event tickets may be purchased through Paypal up until midnight June 1st. Send Paypal payments to payibmring199@aol.com . Let me know directly if you have any questions!

DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
For Mike--
Just wanted to chime in and let you know that you can expect at least 2 full hours of... whatever it is that I do. Well, whatever it is, everybody seems to like it. Shall I go v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y u-n-t-i-l y-o-u g-e-t t-h-e-r-e so you don't miss as much?
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Thanks for checking in, Dan. We're all looking forward to your lecture! Looks like its going to be a full house! Smile Please let us know if we can do anything to make your visit more pleasant!

scottsheltonmagic
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
59 Posts

Profile of scottsheltonmagic
I'm looking forward to it! That's also my wedding anniversary so I may be very limited in what I can attend. Gotta set priorities! Smile
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Wife over magic? I see that the hypnosis is slipping. We'll arrange a reinforcement session next meeting! :o) (Happy Anniversary, Scott!)

Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Wow this is an awesome event! I wish I could make it but I'm performing both days. have fun and if you can make it to this one do it jeffs master classes are incredible.
Michael
scottsheltonmagic
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
59 Posts

Profile of scottsheltonmagic
Jeff McBride's lecture and master class workshop were awesome! I especially appreciated the constructive feedback for improving our own routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring #199 Raleigh 2010 Day of Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL