The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Any reviews for Bich "Reversible" and "Dissapeared Thought"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Ok, it's finally here. I gotta say the gaff is actually simple and not something we've never seen before. The routine is also pretty much simple and direct. This is a quick trick and good for strolling or perhaps filler.

I now understand why putting the cards on the spectators' hands without good handling and smooth movement will make you nervous or even flash the method. Best and safest way is to put them on the table, in front of them. I haven't performed this, not even for my wife because I want the handling to be smooth and clean.

It's a good packet trick that will amaze your spectator. Just keep one thing in mind, polish the performance and handling before perform this one. This would either build or ruin your reputation.

Another good thing in this trick is the routine where we can only use parts of the gaff, not the whole (don't want to reveal too much here) and it still has good result even there's one little thing you have to prepare. But once it is prepared, you're basically ready to go any time.

One thing this trick doesn't have is outs. I think -personally- it should give one or two outs in case we mess the gaff or routine. And even some or most of us as cardician already have our own version of outs, but it's still a nice thing to have in a trick like this.

Oh, the other thing the ads (some of them) forgot to mention is this trick comes only in Blue Bicycle cards.

I would say that this is a good trick especially if you and your audience love Poker.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Blue backs only?.. Bich must not be a Café reader.. Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Well, Mark Mason also has most of his tricks in blue back. He does sell in red but I think it's less than the blue. If you see all his demo videos, all of them -if I'm not mistaken- is in blue.

I got Slither, blue back. Trying to get SAS but it's in blue, waiting on confirmation e-mail from the shop if they can get me the red one.

Maybe blue is fave color in Europe.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I received Reversible yesterday. I purchased it based upon Mr. David Regal's most favorable review of this effect in the August edition of Genii. I was very pleased after reading the isn'tructions and going through a trial run. The instructions are very easy to understand and to follow with B/W photos throughout. The gimmick is simple and, most importantly, effective and deceptive. As was stated above, you put four of a kind in a spectator's hand (or table) and you hold four of a kind of a different value. By merely touching the spectator's cards, they are now holding your four of a kind and you spread your cards to show that you are now holding the specatator's four of a kind. An instantaneous transformation/exchange. The spectator can examine the cards that they are holding after the exchange. He/she cannot examine your cards after the exchange but that is a non-issue, or at last, it should be a non-issue since at the beginning of the routine you clearly show the front and back of all of the cards.

It is extremely easy to do and is a fun and visual effect. For around $20.00 you can't got wrong.

Highly recommended.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Any reviews for Bich "Reversible" and "Dissapeared Thought"? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL