The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Card-Shark's Double Decker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Card-Shark, are your cards flimsy or do they have some ridgidity(is that a word)?
Magic is a vanishing art.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Oh boy, I have to use a dictionary to answer that question...

They feel the same as all manipulation cards you know or the thin Protea Deck. Someone said it feels like if you have a bird in your hands. You can do everything (all slights, proved by all kind of magicians worldwide) but they feel different to a stiff playing card. If you practice like Zebaztian (that does not take so much time) you get used to the feel and can handle them in a way that no spectator sees a difference between handling a regular deck and the Double Decker. More routines coming soon. I got the greates Brainwave idea from Bill Palmer that does not need any rough / smooth preparation. All you need to do is get a red / blue Double Decker and ask about the handling. I will start writing some handling ideas soon as it starts that magicians send feedback and routines in.

All others are also welcome to share their ideas.
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Mathieu Bich has a trick on his Close-up DVD called Perrier that would be perfect for this deck. It involves a spectator using a Perrier bottle like a card stab. The card under the bottle and the prediction in it match. If you have his DVD you'll know what I mean. And the presentation would look stronger.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Card-Shark's Double Decker (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL