The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Signing up for Ibm Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicsharpie1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Magicsharpie1
I'm planning to attend the ibm convention in San deigo this July. I am current not a member of the ibm but would like to become one. My friend also told me that I will receive a $50 voucher toward my first convention if I joined.

So my question is, If I sign up right now can the ibm staff email me a voucher so I can use it toward to registration. I know that you receive it through the mail but I assume it is a monthly mailing and by the time I receive the voucher the price would go up after june 21st (walk in price).

I also tried calling the office but no one ever seems to pick up,left a message as well but no response
Red King
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Red King
RickyBob:

Try sending an email to: office@magician.org
Sindie (the International Executive Secretary) was very prompt and helpful when I had some convention-related questions several months back. I would bet they will have way to work voucher for you (i.e. hold it for you at registration or ...?)

RK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Signing up for Ibm Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL