The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2002 entrée: Mark Strivings » » Thanks! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Strivings
View Profile
V.I.P.
290 Posts

Profile of Mark Strivings
Well, this is it, gang. It's been fun talking shop for the last week. Thanks to Steve and his fine crew for having the Cafe available to all of us and for having me here for the last week. Thanks to those who took the time to ask questions and respond to those I put out there. I hope you got something out of it. It certainly made me stretch a time or two!

It may appear like I'm going to disappear for the next few months, but that's not the case. When Steve and I first talked about this a couple of months ago, I looked at my calendar and figured that if we didn't do it during April, there was no way it would happen until at least November. I'm moving into an extremely busy stretch for the next several months and it may be days or even weeks between visits to the Cafe. But I'll still be online regularly and available should anyone need to get hold of me. By far the best way is to drop me a note at MarkyApril@aol.com. I'll do my very best to get right back to you.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's ever anything I can do to help you. I'll do my best to keep up with the going's on around here as much as I can.

Thanks again. It's been fun. Hope to see you all down the road somewhere.

Best always,

Mark Strivings
Mark Strivings is the owner of the largest all-mentalism mail order supply business in the world, "Mental Connections", carrying materials not available anywhere else. For complete info, drop Mark a line at MarkyApril@aol.com
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Mark,
I think I can speak for everyone here at the Cafe, from the many members to the staff when I say Thank you!, it's been a real treat to have you as a guest of honor.
Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2002 entrée: Mark Strivings » » Thanks! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL