The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Passport by David Regal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Passport by David Regal

--------oOo--------

Description: The spectator selects any card, secretly writes the name of a location on it's face, then returns it to the deck. The performer waves a black leather embossed passport case over the cards, then is able to tell the spectator the name of the unspoken location. The passport case is opened and a passport removed from inside. The pages of the passport are flipped, and a face down card is found inside - the card is removed and it proves to be the card selected by the spectator complete with his handwritten location. The card can be given to the spectator.

NOTE: If desired, the passport can be bound with rubber bands and in view prior to the selection of a card. This is a card-to-impossible-location effect with no forces, no palming, and no hesitation

----------

I will begin this review by saying I like the way David Regal thinks. I have all his books and pretty much everything else this man has released to the magic community.

Mr. Regal does not simply slap something together and throw it in a bag for sale. Nope. He takes a general idea and then explores all its possibilites. When he finally arrives at the proper destination he generously provides the rest of us with the correct directions so that we too can pay a visit. Yes, David is a meticulous craftsman and PASSPORT is no exception.

The ad copy above says it all and is very accurate. The spectator's signed card is lost in the deck and is found inside your passport which has been sealed inside a leather holder with rubber bands.

You receive almost everything you need (you supply a deck of Bikes) including a professional DVD with step-by-step instructions that are so easy to follow that even a novice can understand.

The various props supplied are nice and if you like, you can even use your very own official passport instead of the faux one David supplies.
The props do 90% of the work for you and all that is required from the performer is some good presentation skills. I would recommend you practice this some, though I did have the basics down in under ten minutes.

Conclusion: A lot of strong magic for the price and something that you guys who are a bit wary about palming a card will certainly enjoy performing. Recommended. Smile

----------

My rating:

Suggested retail: $60.00 (Plus $4.95 S&H Domestic / Canada/Mexico $10.95 S&H / International $12.95 S&H )

You can contact David Regal directly at:

david@davidregal.com

To order direct, visit David's website at:

Click Here!

To order via snail mail, send Cashiers Check or Money Order (US funds only) to:

Blue Bikes Productions
825 Bethany Road
Burbank, Ca.

-----
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Passport by David Regal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL