The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » 1970's Magic Magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I once bought the entire set in a box from an eBay auction. If I can remember, I will see how many issues there were when I get home.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
jethro63
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of jethro63
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2012, Denis Bastible wrote:
Most issues had a scantily clad assistant prominently placed on the cover. They were put out by Joseph Cardwell or Kardwell. I accidentally through out my old collection when emptying my father's house
I just saw Joe and Irene Cardwell on an episode of To Tell The Truth. They were the third couple in the third game
https://youtu.be/xsRK4veqgpM?t=23m41s
dmcknight
View Profile
New user
who finally has
64 Posts

Profile of dmcknight
My very first foray into doing magic was when my sister bought an issue for me off the shelf at the grocery store. I subscribed shortly thereafter and my contribution was during their "they would print anything" phase. IIRC they misspelled my name and left out several steps. What they printed of my trick made very little sense.
I was introduced to a lot of great magic and magicians though. Fun times.
"Success" is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » 1970's Magic Magazine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL