The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easy to read marked deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Interested in McCabe's as well - any more detailed user experiences?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
soybntree
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of soybntree
David Blaine's is pretty good but personally I mark my own
Alex_S
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Alex_S
I actually agree with soybntree. If you are not too fussy about the Split Spades design, you will have a deck in which you will be able to read the markings from about half a meter away no problem! The markings are very clear and if used correctly should not be spotted by the average layperson.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
If you buy the Sharpies suggested by Mr. McCabe the color matches are quite good and I would undetectable in ordinary use. The fact that you will apply the marks yourself makes them easier to zero in on during use. The marks can be adapted to a variety of card back designs, and with a bit of practice, I think you will be able to come up with some of your own ideas.
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Garret Thomas has just released a new MD with the markings centrally placed for ease of reading and also rapid reading.
Looks pretty good to be fair.
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
ToasterJack
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of ToasterJack
Raymondo, Centrally placed as in placed in the middle?
Anyhow, I found the 809 Mandolin Marked deck to be quite useful (better hidden than Blane's), furthermore, it has a cheap regular deck $2.5, a stripped and a sevengali and an invisible deck all priced $5.5 bucks a piece, which is great for in and out switching.
tryphon
View Profile
New user
Florida, USA
51 Posts

Profile of tryphon
Quote:
On 2010-11-18 05:36, RickVancouver wrote:
What's the marked deck called that is in a memorized deck fashion, whereas you can read both the card taken, as well as, the next card in the deck?

Rick

That is the Deland deck of old.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easy to read marked deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL