The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2010 entrée: Jim Callahan » » The way I see it » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
756 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
I see your posts as lessons. Each thread, each reply to people debating you, each video...they are all teaching tools for all who want to learn from them. It is amazing how many don't see them as such. Just want to personally thank you for all the knowledge you have given those who choose to read and watch with an open mind. So much knowledge has been given here by you and you have not asked for a "penny". I also want to thank the loyal "Skeptics" who we can count on to make the lessons possible. Without them, your teachings would not be as clear.

Thanks again!
Lynchini
View Profile
New user
Central Illinois
100 Posts

Profile of Lynchini
I second that! This is the best site I have ever had the chance to be a part of! So much can be learned! Much more than anyone can possibly imagine! The extremely creative genius' of everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, is such a GREAT learning experience!
Regards, Lynchini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2010 entrée: Jim Callahan » » The way I see it » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL