The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Five Card Opener (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
Man I have performed Bill Abbott's Five Card Opener for 6 shows in the last five days. Totally different groups - one night a couple hundred teenagers, the next night a college for a couple hundred college students, the next three nights corporate events and it has killed all 6 shows!

Totally sets the mood for the show that it is going to be fun and they can interact. People were yelling "Amazing" through out the entire rest of the show in each show! I just thought I would share that this is without a doubt a home run for me. If you're thinking of getting this routine, get it. It is a great addition.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
You may want to have a look at some of Bill's other marketed items. He rocks when it comes to audience tested performance effects.
Celebrity Smart Ass is topical, very current, lots of fun with full audience participation. Check it out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Five Card Opener (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL