The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » How to link to the 2011 weekly reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Hello, all.

When I signed up with Wizard Products Reviews (Wizard FX TV?), I was given a username and password and a link to Wizard FX TV and a link to the cumulative Wizard FX TV weekly reviews ( http://88.208.208.169/ ) . I love the site and have watched all of the episodes for 2010 (June- December) but, the cumulative reviews pn this page stopped at the end of 2010. Does any one know how to get to a web page, if any there be, that might now be listing the cumulative 2011 weekly reviews? Has the Wizard FX TV site been discontinued?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

P.S. Am I able to change the given password or am I stuck with the computer generated password initally sent to me? If I can change the password, I'd appreciate a hint on how to do so. (grin)
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey Mike.

Dave has been a little slow updating the site due to several projects he's involved with. But It will be updated soon and we are adding a lot more content to the site as well which has already been filmed and now needs editing.

Hope that helps

Craig
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » How to link to the 2011 weekly reviews? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL