The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Anyone get the Dec/Jan or Feb/March issues of Kidabra? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
I am, unfortunately, in the same boat. I have received a few of the digital journals...which are generally a great resource. My offer to assist in any way (including as a contributor to the journal) has gone unanswered. I am not willing to give up hope, though.

The new website looks very good.

I will continue to keep Mark and Tami in my prayers...and renew my offer to assist.

But with money being excruciatingly tight right now, I am going to have to evaluate if this is money well spent.

I truly hope that it is so.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Journal 8.2 just arrived in my E-Mail. It went, however, to my SPAM box.

Might I suggest that those of you who have not received anything, go into your SPAM box (if you haven't already done so) and look there? You might find what you have been missing!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Also, you may want to put the KIDabra URL in your browser's "safe" list to keep it from getting filtered into the spam folder.

A mass-mailing like this to many people at one time will look like spam to some browsers.
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Anyone get the Dec/Jan or Feb/March issues of Kidabra? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL