The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Juggling parade gags? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CDS
View Profile
Regular user
MI
109 Posts

Profile of CDS
Does any one have any good gags when working a parade that they would like to share?
or any books on working a parade?

thanks
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
No gags for me. I just walk a zig zag path down the street playing to small groups on the parade route.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
CDS
View Profile
Regular user
MI
109 Posts

Profile of CDS
Thanks Al.
The only thing that I do right now is...
juggle 3 clubs throw a double from my left hand, catch the self throw in the left hand and place that club(knob side down) balanced it on the right side club(on the bulb), and catch the double. Then I try and act as if I have no control of the balanced club... Running fast then turning sharp and almost running in to people...
but I am alway looking for more bits..

Chuck
philblackmore
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of philblackmore
Hit yourself on the head with a club and scream owwwwww in a high pitched voice.
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
For parades I tend to do the highest throws I can or lots of flourishes and chops. Big obvious moves that people will notice.

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
CDS
View Profile
Regular user
MI
109 Posts

Profile of CDS
Thanks for the info guys.

Chuck
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
My big parade trick used to be to toss one club up and over a power line and catch it in the juggle. One review mentioned the Clydesdales and the Juggler who threw his pins over the power lines as the highlights of the parade. That was in my 20's. Now approuching 50 I don't have that kind of accuracy but it's no problem because I'm not about to run/walk a parade any time soon either.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Juggling parade gags? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL